2.10.2015

Long are the days ...


Long are the days When you're turning away From the reasons you strung Long is the way When you're aching to say But your teeth bite your tongue Loud is the wind In your ears as you spin As you look for the sun Loud are the skies As you thunder your cries When your prayers are sung Hard is the floor As the waves pound the shore Of your wounds Roll up your sleeve It's hard to believe But it's you Love it or leave it You got to believe it My Oh My! It hurts sometimes My Oh My! It hurts sometimes I think I’m running out of time Before I’m gonna lose my mind Slow is the night When you reach for the light But the Dark lingers on Slow is the bite Of the words that you write When it’s finally dawn How can you swim When the waters are streaming In you Roll up your sleeve Now love it or leave it It's you Love it or leave it You got to believe it  My Oh My! It hurts sometimes Oh My Oh My! It hurts sometimes I think I’m running out of time Before I’m gonna lose my mind

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

I do! I love it!
I will never leave it!

aqui tem mais do mesmo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin