7.01.2009

Wrong


I was born with the wrong sign | In the wrong house | With the wrong ascendancy | I took the wrong road | That led to the wrong tendencies | I was in the wrong place at the wrong time | For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme | On the wrong day of the wrong week | I used the wrong method with the wrong technique | Wrong | Wrong | There's something wrong with me chemically | Something wrong with me inherently | The wrong mix in the wrong genes | I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means | It was the wrong plan | In the wrong hands | The wrong theory for the wrong man | The wrong eyes on the wrong prize | The wrong questions with the wrong replies | Wrong | Wrong | I was marching to the wrong drum | With the wrong scum | Pissing out the wrong energy | Using all the wrong lines | And the wrong signs | With the wrong intensity | I was on the wrong page of the wrong book | With the wrong rendition of the wrong look | With the wrong moon, every wrong night | With the wrong tune playing till it sounded right yeah | Wrong | Wrong (Too long) | Wrong (Too long) | I was born with the wrong sign | In the wrong house | With the wrong ascendancy | I took the wrong road | That led to the wrong tendencies | I was in the wrong place at the wrong time | For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme | On the wrong day of the wrong week | I used the wrong method with the wrong technique | Wrong

Nenhum comentário:

aqui tem mais do mesmo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin